High-Grade Durable Plastic Lockers That Beat Metal Lockers
Steel and metal lockers have graced our hallways for decades. They have served us well while we weren’t looking for any alternatives and while technology was not nearly as advanced as it is today.
Our dependence on metal causes repercussions for the environment. Considering how metal has to be mined from the Earth and treated with chemicals and painted to extend life. Overall, it doesn’t make sense in the 21st century. OzLoka® works with Polyethylene, an extremely durable material that surpasses metal and timber in all regards.
- Polyethylene is not only more durable than steel, but it also maintains its form and colour far more consistently.
- Far easier to clean than its metal counterparts. Grime and dirt buildup can be easily hosed off without risking peeling off any colour.
- Unlike metal lockers that have a layer of paint on the surface, OzLoka® lockers made from Polyethylene have the colour moulded all the way through. This means any minor damage is only visible on very close inspection. Whereas scratches on metals are visible from the very get-go, and lead to further peeling of the paint.
- Lockers and locker doors are lightweight and easy to move around.
- They do not have sharp edges that could cause injuries regularly.
- Being made from Polyethylene, the doors do not crash, bang or creak as metal doors do. This enhances the locker’s use in quiet environments such as schools, libraries, offices, clinics, and all indoor establishments. A quiet place of work is always more productive and calming.
- Metal bends and dents, timber chips off, Polyethylene goes on as if nothing has happened. OzLoka® lockers can genuinely handle the worst of treatment over many years. We don’t flinch at offering our 15-year product warranty due to this very reason.
- Our use of exceptionally high-quality Polyethylene allows us to mould it to any desired requirement with the aid of our cutting edge technology.
OzLoka® will offer the best options across all of Australia and New Zealand. Our constant innovation to produce high-grade durable plastic lockers that beat metal lockers and wood lockers hands down, has allowed us to work with leading businesses, schools and other establishments over the years.
If you’re considering getting a long term, durable and attractive alternative to metal lockers. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 753 093
Our Range of Plastic Lockers
Wide enough to store a backpack or motorbike helmet, perfect for schools , workplaces or industrial sites
The same width as the A Series locker but the added depth (our deepest locker) accommodates coat hooks and rails (optional accessories).
Our widest locker option is perfect for storing bigger items such as sporting equipment or musical instruments.
Ideal when site space is at a premium. Can store backpacks and other smaller personal items.
Our smallest locker footprint, designed for projects where space maximisation if critical. Storage for personal items, bags,small laptops and tablets.
This locker is ideal for locking away precious personal items, such as mobile phones, wallets and jewellery. With phone bans in schools, safely lock away students phones
Heavy-duty temporary storage for outside/outside a classroom, workplaces or offices. Keep the classroom space free of tripping hazards like bags and books.
Designed for mining and industry this locker features ventilation and drainage allowing you to hose it out regularly without damaging the product.
Made from polyethylene to prevent corrosion, this 2 door locker provides airflow without sacrificing security and is perfect for storing items such as damp towels, gym gear or work clothes.
More secure than a garden shed and bigger than any of our other series, these lockers are ideal for storing items in a garage and offer a custom interior layout.
Made from polyethylene to prevent corrosion, this single width door locker provides airflow without loss of security. Ideal for storing items such as wet towels, work uniform or gym cloths
- A Series – School & Workplace Lockers
- B Series – Sports & Gym Lockers
- C Series – Wide School Lockers
- D Series – Compact Staff Lockers
- E Series – Square / Cube School Lockers
- F Series – Phone & Personal Lockers
- Outdoor Pigeon Hole Series
- 1800 Series – Work Storage Lockers
- Industrial Wardrobe Lockers
- Workshop Tool Lockers
- Industrial Vented Lockers
LOCKER ACCESSORIESPersonalise and customise your locker with a variety of accessories:
- Combination Locks
- Coin Locks
- Name Plates
- Sloping Tops
- Kicker Base
- Clothes Rail
- Clothes Hook
- USB Charging*
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Compared to metal or laminate lockers, Ozloka lockers plastic lockers won’t rust, dent and are UV stabilised, lightweight and water-resistant. Refer to our youtube link - https://www.youtube.com/
Yes, you can. You can have any colour body from our standard and premium colours. Link to our colour chart. Checkout the locker builder process - https://www.ozloka.com/locker-builder/
Ozloka lockers arrived fully assembled and ready for install. No flatpacks or assembly are required.
Ozloka supply plastic batons and components to attach the locker together in the configuration that is required. However, the components to secure the lockers to a wall need to be supplied by the installer. Refer to our installation guide - https://ozloka.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/LOCKER-INSTALLATION-GUIDE_2019.pdf
Ozloka lockers can be installed either inside or outside (preferably undercover). They are UV stable, water-resistant and heavy-duty. Built for all areas.
Ozloka lockers are very robust. Whilst most other lockers require maintenance and spare parts for damaged components our lockers require very little maintenance and no spare parts. That is, you can wash out the lockers at the end of the year and clean with soapy water if you wish to remove dirt and in my experience, you will not require any spare parts. Refer to our youtube link - https://www.youtube.com/
We recycle all of the polyethylene scrap and offcuts we produce in our factory into the shelves, bases and dividers. There is simply not enough recycled polyethylene for our locker manufacturing so we do purchase some virgin PE. All of our lockers are 100% recyclable, in fact in the unlikely event that many years in the future you do not require the lockers we will be happy to 100% recycle them into new lockers.