Heavy Duty Gym Lockers – Custom and Off-the-Shelf Ranges
Whether for a fitness club, a boxing gym and every other kind of gym, you need lockers that are durable, easy to maintain, will reflect your brand and importantly that will keep your customers happy.
When people work out, they don’t want to be worried about their valuables. Give your customers the peace of mind to exercise with a clear mind by installing some heavy-duty gym lockers at your facilities.
How are Gym Lockers Beneficial for Members?
Some of the reasons why gym members need lockers are:
- Security: Lockers offer a safe space for all the members to keep their belongings when they exercise or use other facilities in the gym, like the showers, saunas, or pools. With secure gym lockers in place, members can protect their valuables from theft or loss.
- Convenience: Members can use their locker to store all their gym gear and equipment, eliminating the hassle of carrying it between different sessions or classes.
- Promotes Good Hygiene: Gym lockers give you a private space to keep your belongings, enhancing hygiene and cleanliness in the gym environment.
- Improves Aesthetics: Lockers add to the aesthetics of your gym, creating a tidier, more organised space while complementing the interior. By choosing suitable colours, you can make the locker room a vibrant space where your members can relax and socialise.
- Privacy: Lockers give each member a personal space to keep their belongings, whether it’s valuables, gym equipment, or anything else. Lockers give all your members that private space.
Factors to Consider When Purchasing a Gym Lockers
To find a gym locker that suits your organisation’s needs, start by considering how tour members are most likely to use them. This will help you decide the size and features for your lockers. From a management perspective, you also need to consider maintenance requirements and security. Look for lockers that are highly secure, easy to clean, and that require minimal maintenance. Ideally too, your lockers will reflect your brand and the design of your space.
If you are looking for gym lockers for your businesses, here are a few factors to remember:
- Appearance: What colour is the locker? Does the design complement the gym’s interior decor? How does the overall locker room feel? Which will be better, a traditional locker or a contemporary one?
- Materials: What is the locker made of? Are the lockers resistant to damage from water and other elements, and are they robust enough to resist damage from rough usage? Are they easy to clean and maintain?
- Size: How much room is there in the locker room? What is the maximum number of members who will be using the lockers? Can they easily accommodate your members’ gear, clothes, and equipment? Do they fit in your available space?
- Locking System: Do the lockers use keys, codes, cards, or apps? Are they secure and reliable? What is the mechanism of locking? Is it easy to use for all the members?
- Customisations: What accessories are available with the lockers? Can you personalise the lockers to suit your gym’s needs?
These questions can help you paint a picture of what kind of locker will be the best for your gym or fitness clubs. If you are still unable to decide, you can always contact the experts and create a custom gym locker that meets your exact requirements.
Why Choose Oz Loka®?
Oz Loka® is one of the most well reputed locker manufacturers in Australia. Over the span of 20 years, we have developed the perfect locker solutions for all kinds of organisations. Made from high-quality polyurethane material, our lockers are built to last and are resistant to all kinds of damage from corrosion, moisture, dents, and vandalism.
Available in 25 colours, our lockers give you the opportunity to create a vibrant gym locker room for your facility.
- Proven Strength and Durability
Our lockers are a one-piece constructed body that can withstand heavy knocks or impact.
- Solid Colours
Oz Loka® lockers have solid colours that won’t fade and will maintain their appearance
- Made from 100% Recyclable Polyurethane Materials
Lockers can be recycled to create other plastic products.
- Simple Modular Setup
Our lockers are extremely lightweight, fully assembled and easy to set up. You can also stack them over one another to create a completely new configuration.
- Easy to Accessorise
Our lockers come with all kinds of add-ons that can help you improve their functionality for your gym
- Built to Last
Oz Loka® lockers come with a 15-year warranty.
Give your members another reason to hit the gym with Oz Loka® lockers. Whether you wish to customise your own or buy one off-the-shelf, we are here to help. Get in touch with our experts to find the perfect Oz Loka® lockers solution for your gym today.